Pray For Japan

Pray For Japan
Please click the image link above for ten major organizations providing relief resources in Japan,

Thank You!

TonyFromDCSays follow me

Twitpic

2/21/11

Dear Deon... First Blog Entry

N8gga I f^cked up, this is late ass hell, I'm sorry. Bro me and Donnis miss you like Christmas in the 80's Atari sets Transforming Ferrari's n sh!t. When are you coming home Deon??? I want to see your Son what's he like now?



Life for me is like a cycle, I'm f^ckin' up, doin' good,  get a raise, get fired. ::repeat:: I havto keep my head above water, But I'm swimming like a balloon covered in cement. Spent. I'm living in DC and payed two months rent with my tax refund and my insurance check. Remember Africa!? Yeah Africa! From A&T! She found me, then Mia found her and never friended me or followed me. Son I got off of Facebook and let Twitter swallow me. I mean the web is creating autobiographies of pipl's fantasies and sodomy.



What are you reading? I'm finishing 'Trust After Trauma', learning not to run into drama as much. Trying not to uses excuses as a crutch, etc.Trying to quit B & Mild's on the regular. ehhh. I still make beats all the time and I still try to rhyme.....

I'm living with 3 room-mates, me & Donnis chill all the time but we're still broken up and it kills me sometimes. My parents are chillin' with Robin in Cali right now, 80 degree weather n sh!t. Me n Rob haven't spoken since Reina's wedding n sh!t.

My Son is mad at me and his Mom is letting him because she thinks I haven't changed, and money and her anger made her like a banshee on the phone with me. Trey didn't like hearing his Mom like that So our Mondays are gone just like that! I have one day a week to hear his voice, and because his mom raised her tone with me, I can't hear my Son speak. weak huh?.

D, please write me back

peace.Bruh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Search This Blog/Web/mis pantalones