Pray For Japan

Pray For Japan
Please click the image link above for ten major organizations providing relief resources in Japan,

Thank You!

TonyFromDCSays follow me

Twitpic

2/25/11

It's 4 in the mornin'.....

“I like not only to be loved, but to be told I am loved.” - T.S. Eliot

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." - William Shakespeare

"Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand." - Mother Theresa



Beautiful stuff eh? All true given perspective, but more importantly with compassion. The union, or bond that these three wonderful people speak of can be formed in millisecond, destroyed even quicker. I was reminded of the Pandora's box that love is, wandering through a blog yesterday. The impact of the words that I read surprised me, and has given me inspiration to say the least. Insight into your own mind and emotion is valued equally to bio-engineering to me, or rather admired in awe like the deep-sea explorer Jacques Cousteau or Emile Gagnan. Vast, breathtaking and mysterious come to mind when I think of the ocean, as well as cold, tumultuous and omnipresent... Just like Love.

If love were said vast proverbial ocean, then call me a submariner. An explorer, versatile, armed with nuclear sea to sea/ground/air armaments etc... An enigma that could come to shore with tales of bouts with giant squid, or metaphorically a man submerged in love, but with no rod or netting to catch any fish... I prefer it that way, catch less crabs and have less stowaways to worry about.

Now for something completely different.

I wish Kanye West would hurry up and finish "Mama's Boyfriend". I'm really anxious to hear the completed version, there's a story and a large amount of heart enveloped in his words and delivery. There is a foreign film named 'Perfume' where a killer takes the essence (scent) of his victims in belief of a theory that the soul is in an individual's unique smell. I don't want to kill or smell Yeezy, I do however want to borrow some influence so that I may inspire the masses to be passionate about our contributions to (fill in the blank with whatever you care about). 

In the mean-time, if that first link didn't scare you, this one surely will.

I am in love. I am in lust. I am in awe and intrigue. I am starving for an appetizer, and that's only because I'm tired of the food they cook in the damn submarine mentioned before. I mean to say I have no intention of moving in haste, but to truly enjoy hors D'oeuvres before I lose my taste buds. I know not how to appropriately place my words when describing how I feel around this person. I wish I could just eat. I wish I were half the Amazing that my muse is, but remain twice as tall =D. If only I were this composed all the time, my luck may improve. Hell I might get lucky and catch one, only to have the fish toss me back in the water..


So what did we learn this morning?  Jacques Cousteau and Emile Gagnan invented the modern demand regulator and an improved autonomous diving suit in the early 1940's. Kanye West has new tracks (after 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' album) out there for you to check out, foreign movies are creepy.

Shoutouts to Sofia the Songstress, the comedian, the friend and wonderful mother of a beautiful little clone lol. Thank you for being all around awesome and letting me know how remedial I can be. Shoutouts to my big brother Chazzy! If you are in the Washington area please witness the Beautiful eXperience Band perform @ Indulj across the street from Ben's Chili Bowl. Shoutouts to @ForeignEnglish @ and @donniscollins for being awesome people and roommates all in one fell swoop, well at least for me.



Today's blog was brought to you by deep, sensual tongue-kissing and this guy:

Fuck you mean you don't know Leo Gallagher???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Search This Blog/Web/mis pantalones